Friday, November 6, 2020

Poverty Does NOT Justify Murdering a Preborn Baby

The following testimony of Kebrina Frates proves that being born into poverty is NO excuse for murdering a baby in the womb. Trying to justify abortion by claiming a baby is better off murdered instead of being born into poverty is an insult to everyone who has overcome their adversity. 

Here is Kebrina's testimony in her own words:

"This is what breaking a generational curse of drug addiction & poverty looks like. If you told the little girl in that photo that she would be living the life I am now, I wouldn’t believe it. I wanted so badly to have normal parents & a stable surrounding but felt like I couldn’t ever “get out.” PLOT TWIST!! I did. I got out & I became the stable adult I needed as a kid.

I’m making this post in hopes that it reminds any child who has dealt with family addiction, poverty, & lack of guidance that you don’t have to live the life you were born into. Aim to be the adult you needed & never stop working on that person. It’s far from easy but so worth it. I promise." 

If you are pregnant and needs help, dial 211 and an operator in the county you're calling in will be able to direct you to an organization that can help you get help for you and your baby. You're not alone.

Click here to be directed to the original source of this article.